We are looking for the brightest strategists and boldest creatives who have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. We’re looking for entrepreneurial thinkers who want to make a global impact with the work they produce and don’t tend to shy away from a challenge.
Come join a female-led collective where the culture is likely the opposite of what you’ve experienced with your last position (in a good way). We pride ourselves on our wellness-driven approach to work and our inspiring, kind team.
Does that sound good to you? Find your next position below.
Please email your resume and examples of your work (as applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for the Main & Rose team and how you’d contribute to our culture. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Resumes, work examples and cover letters will be accepted only via email in PDF FORMAT ONLY. Please, no phone calls, LinkedIn messages, tweets, pokes, prods, etc.
We take pride in our unique culture.
We hope you will, too. Want to know if you’ll be a great fit at Main & Rose? All of our team members are characterized by key traits that allow them to thrive and contribute to our culture, so we’ve compiled the most important and impactful traits below. Future M&R talent will:
- Enjoy working on a small team with a strong sense of community and togetherness
- Be a self-starter who is innately motivated with a strong work ethic
- Not feel the need to be the smartest in the room–we all bring unique values, skill sets and knowledge to the table
- Have very strong two-way communication skills (written and verbal), and are not afraid of candid, productive feedback for the good of the team
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage project timelines successfully while demonstrating mutual respect for all team members and clients
- Act as a support role for every team member, no matter what title you may have–we are all in this together
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success for others
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Have a positive impact on culture and proactively contribute to team morale
- Be highly organized with great attention to detail and consistency
- Have excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Have the ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to work remotely
- We are 100% remote, and always have been.
We were ahead of the times when it comes to remote culture, and we continue to love the special flexibility this gives our team. You can work from wherever you’d like, and are more than welcome to travel and work all over the world – just make sure you’re available for your teammates when needed. Although we span several cities, we also have team members that meet and work together in Denver (our HQ) if that’s more your style.
- We Have Unlimited Vacation (Really)
We want you to take time whenever you need it, and we don’t count vacation days. Run to those mountains or lay on a beach when you want to. Just ensure your team has what they need to succeed and don’t leave anyone hanging.
- Retirement Planning
We offer a 401k plan for all employees with pre and post-tax options
- Your Health Matters
We cover the majority of our employees’ medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Gain New Skills
We want each and every individual on our team to grow and have access to exciting learning opportunities. We give you a budget to grow your skillset in fun and unique ways.
- We’re Avid Travelers (Work and Play)
If you like international travel you could have exciting opportunities with us! Our clients span the globe.
- Our Team Is a Benefit in Itself
Our team is unique. We are a kind, fun, and multidisciplinary group that exudes a sense of community and togetherness.
- Your Voice Is Heard
Everyone has a voice at the table. Always.
- We Encourage Active Growth
There are ample opportunities for swift upward mobility within the company, as well as education-based benefits such as classes, forums, events, etc., covered by Main & Rose
Spring 2023 Design Intern – Remote
Immerse yourself in an array of clients and mediums with our brilliant, warm and nurturing team. We’re looking for fast-learning, talented and driven interns to join us for a summer internship and work with our Art Director and multiple designers on print, digital, UX, UI, and more. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to grow with the team post-internship. Interns able to receive school credit will be prioritized. To apply, please email email@example.com with your portfolio, a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for Main & Rose, and your resume.
Spring 2023 Sales Intern – Remote
Do you dream of landing a huge sale? How about pitching to one of your favorite companies? We are looking for a fast-learning, outgoing, and motivated intern to join our Sales team for a Spring 2022 internship. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with a team on multiple projects to develop creative, impactful pitches. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to grow within the team post-internship. Interns able to receive school credit will be prioritized. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter that explains why you’re the best fit for M&R and your resume.
Spring 2023 Research Intern – Remote
Organized, efficient, and ambitious. Sound familiar? We’re looking for a Research Intern to support the Operations team, reporting directly to the Head of Operations. Your research will help identify solutions for company initiatives, streamline operational processes, and more. Other responsibilities include administrative support throughout our organization. For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to grow within the team post-internship. Interns able to receive school credit will be prioritized. To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter that explains why you’re the best fit for M&R and your resume.